Sunday, March 15, 2009

Happy Dance!!!

That is what I am doing right now. I'm down to 200 lbs again. My all time low and after a very crazy weekend, that is not over with yet. I do my weekly weighin tomorrow that I post on my blog and I hope its the same or lower tomorrow. It would be really nice to be below 200. Anyway, I really didn't do so good this weekend and I'm trying to figure out how I actually lost, but I'll take it and be happy. Let me tell you what I ate:

Friday (sleepover with 7 boys):
B= Espresso protein shake
L= 1/2 pastrami sandwich few bites potato salad
D= 2 slice pepperoni pizza
S= chips, candy, bite of cake

SAT (end of sleepover and another party)
B= Espresso, 3 sausage links
L= 1/2 pastrami sandwich few bites potato salad
D= 1 slice pepperoni pizza , chips
S= chips, candy, 3 mixed drinks at party (Cape cod with diet cranberry juice)

Sun (so far)
B= Espresso protein drink

So, as you can see, I've been bad, but tried to pay attention to how much I ate. I did do a 1 hour hike with the kids on Sat morning. I can't help buy wonder if I need to eat more calories to loose weight???? Of course, more healthier choices, but maybe I need to get in 1200 calories a day if I'm exercising to loose sufficient weight. HHMMMM something to think about and play around with. Anyway, I'm going to yet another birthday party this afternoon with my youngest son (Lazer Tag) and they are having pizza, but I think I'll try to pass on that and drink a protein shake and an apple before I leave for the party. I don't plan on eating cake either.

As far as restriction goes, I can definately feel it and some things kind of hurt a little when going down, but they don't hurt enough to make me stop eating whats hurting, it just reminds me to slow down and chew. I'm having to stop myself from eating when I think I've eaten more than a cup of food. That is very hard for me. I went to lunch with hubby at this great little sandwich place on Friday and got a delicious pastrami sandwich on sourdough. I ate half and could have finished the whole thing, but stopped myself. I felt very satisfied with I left the table, not stuffed, but satisfied and proud that I stopped myself. I ate the other half of the sanwich on Sat afternoon and this time I had a little trouble with the bread. It hurt a bit, so I took off the top slice and was stuffed after the 1/2 sandwich. I don't get that, because one day I had no trouble and the next it was a little more restricted. I am begining to think some of this is in my head.

Anyway, Have a great day!!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, 200??? Omg, you're thisclose to Onderland!! WONDERFUL!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, I am sure you're feeling good these days, but should you REALLY have a sleepover with seven boys? :P

    Sorry, I hadda. :D

    OH, and update your stats in the right-hand corner!! You earned it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy for you!!!!! It must feel good to be so close to the 100's. As I've said before I'm so excited to see you eating all kinds of foods and still losing. This is why I chose the lap-band and it's exciting to see how well your doing. Have a great day!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for all the kind words guys. The sleepover was actually good!!! I know I'm crazy, but my son said he had the best birthday ever, so it was totally worth it and then some.

    ReplyDelete