Wednesday, May 13, 2009

30 pounds gone....

Well, I'm on my way. After a day of liquids, I lost two pounds and my bathroom scale reads 191 and the Wii reads 192. That is 30 pounds gone since the preop diet. Yeah!!! I don't think I ever mentioned that I have this really old analog scale in my bathroom and sometimes it stats off a pound over and I have to subtract a pound and sometimes it starts off a pound less and I have to add a pound. I step on and off about 3 times to get the right weight, but it always weighs me as 1-2 pounds lighter than the wii and I've found that my doctors scale weighs me even lighter. Do you think they rig it that way?? It's a digital scale and yesterday morning I was 194 of the wii and then went to the Dr.'s fully dressed and still weighed 194. Hmmmmm.... Anyway, getting back to my story, today when I sepped on the wii, I was 192, so I'm on my way....

Don't you just love stepping on the scale the day after a full day of liquids??? I wen't to the gym too.

I have to work today and I have a headache, but I'm afraid to take an Advil because I'm not sure how tight I am. I hate the tast of crushed meds, but maybe I should to it.

3 comments:

  1. You're getting further and further away from 200! That has got to feel good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can take Advil!? I thought that was a no no...

    Congrats on 30!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really?? Advil is a no no?? Why??? My doc didn't restrict me from certain meds just said to cut them up to smaller than the size of a pencil erraser. If it sits in the stomach they worry about it burning the stomach pouch and causing a ulcer. What did your doctor tell you?

    ReplyDelete