Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Fun Weekend and No Weight Gain!!

So, this weekend was a lot of fun we spent two days at a friends house swimming in the pool, eating and having coctails. I still find that I can't eat much, but I had several glasses of wine over the long weekend and was worried a bit as to what the scale would show this morning, but it stayed the same, so I was a happy camper. I still find that I can't eat too much, which is a good thing and the food we ate over the weekend wasn't entirely bad. Last week, my weight was yo-yoing again, so i'm glad it is on the down swing today. It would have been nice to hit a new low, but I won't complain.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on no weight gain! thats exciting. I'm right there with you!
    Hip Hip HORRAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey girl, you are doing really well, just make sure you don't over do it this week. Sometimes A nice weekend food fest opens the door to more eating overall. congrats on not gaining anything. :-)

    ReplyDelete