So after a few days of getting used to my new fill, I think I can honestly say, I think I might be at my sweet spot. I'm not PBing, but I don't eat very much and I feel full quite quickly. I think that is what it is all about. I've been trying to be careful about what I eat. And tonight, I ventured into real solids. Went to Weinerschnitzel (spelling???)...we love it there. I got myself a corn dog and chili fries (I know, I know, terrible....I was eating with my eyes, not my band). I decided to eat the corn dog first and after I finished, I was stuffed and couldn't eat another bite. I swore the rest of the family to leave my chili fries and I would eat them later and of course, about an hour later, I wasn't hungry, but wanted a bite and boy was that a mistake. I was hunched over the toilet trying to get it up, but it never came up, it just finally went down after about 20 min. I thew the rest of those things in the trash. Does this sound familiar to anyone??? I did this to myself about a month or so ago with the same damn chili fries. Gluten for punishment, I'm sure I'll try it again and have the same experience.
I'm finding that I don't PB very easily, in fact, I've never been one to throw up even when I've drunken too much, so I'm thinking when food gets stuck, it's just not going to come up easily. I think I'm going to have to suffer until it makes it's way down.
I also need to work on slowing down.
Anyway, I'm finally experiencing the band the way I think it is supposed to be and I hope it lasts for a while. I lost another .2 pounds as of this morning. This is the first day after solid food that I lost weight and didn't actually gain. I hope I loose again tomorrow even after the Corn dog and no exercise, but we'll see. I'm going to be patient and let this band work with me.
I skipped the gym today. Had too much to do. I'm going to try to use my exercise bike tonight to get in some exercise.
Thursday, May 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Bad fries! Right after my last fill I tried to eat half a steak fry and it was a no-go and I had to go into the bathroom at Red Robin and throw up. The little girl in the stall next to me asked her mommy what that noise was. I am sure she thought I was anorexic...until i came OUT of the stall and she ruled that out :)
ReplyDeleteI hope you are at your sweet spot too! Whipeee!
I can't wait to get to mine... I think I'm close - way more restriction than before, but starting to eat more again and hungry sooner than I should be... but it'll come!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!