Sunday, March 1, 2009

I'm Sick

Well, yesterday, I woke up with a stuffy nose and discomfort in my throat and by last night, I had a full blown cold. Sneezing, stuffy nose, watery eyes, headache kind of cold. I still went out to dinner with my parents and the kids. Today is my parents 40th wedding anniversay, so we did a little celebratory dinner at one of their favorite resturants. Did I ever mention that my parents love to eat out and my entire family socalizes around food (fatening food) and I enjoy taking part so much. I need to learn to make better choices when it comes to eating out. We went to an italian resturant and they have the best Mannocotti. I stopped myself after I finnished half my meal and finnished the rest today for lunch. I weighed myself this morning and I have gained 2 pounds. I've got to get back to good eating habbits. I'm calling the doctor tomorrow so I can get back into the office and get another fill because this one has given me no restriction. I'm trying to pay attention to when I'm full and stop eating and I think I've been doing pretty well, since I haven't had that really uncomfortable full feeling in a long time. It's really hard to stop eating and I want to keep going. I'm running on my own self control right now and am anxious to fell restriction like right after surgery. I'm so close to Onederland that I can taste it.

Anyway, I'm going to take the kids out for the day to go have some fun even though I'm feeling terrible. I'm going to take my cold medicine and push through the day.

Have a great day!!

1 comment:

  1. ah sorry you're sick and hope you feel better soon. :-)

    ReplyDelete